I got to thinking this morning about the last year or so in our lives and here is the summary:
* A year ago we decided to sell my car and upgrade. Within a month of buying my new car, Ryan's engine went out in his Camry.
* While working on his March Madness enormous bracket, Ryan spilled fingernail polish remover on the dining room table. It now has an interesting finish to it! :)
* A week ago our ceiling in a spare room started leaking. We believe it is the chimney sealing. This is being fixed.
* Yesterday (Saturday) we discovered our water heater was leaking water ... lots of it. After a few hours of diagnosis, we found out our water heater has died. We can't get it fixed until Monday. We have discovered we cannot turn off the water heater without turning the water off completely. So, we turn on the water every couple of hours to use the bathroom, rinse dishes and brush our teeth. Hopefully only 24 more hours of this!
These are the highlights. There are many other minor things I could bore you with, but you get the point. The Lambert Curse is nothing to joke about.
3 comments:
I've heard about much of the "Lambert Curse" during lunches at work, but I can't believe the latest development!!!
I hope you guys can get this fixed soon!
I have been an eyewitness of the curse. In Las Vegas this year both Texas Ted and Tina personally attacked Carrie...
So, I hear from Paula that the Lambert Curse continues. Can't wait to hear all about your fun trip to Florida!!!! :)
Post a Comment