Monday, June 09, 2008

Hard to Believe ...


... that this is inside me!! Yes, it is true ... Ryan and I are having a baby! I know it is a little hard to see, but there is a little baby there.

Come December 18 (or somewhere thereabouts) we'll introduce a child into this world that has the potential to:

* have red hair and blue eyes
* be very talkative
* be the biggest IU fan
* be born to entertain

Pretty scary, huh?

In all seriousness, we feel extremely blessed to enter this next chapter of our lives and are already trying to soak up these last six months as DINKS.

7 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Hooray! SO excited for you guys...hope you are puke free :)

The Moser Fam... said...

Congratulations, Carrie and Ryan! I love the little legs in the ultrasound picture...so cute! I'm very excited for you both.

The Rupps said...

congratulations you two!!! very fun to hear this news....:)

The Lembright Family said...

Hooray!!!! I've been waiting for this post. We can't wait...and already can't imagine how adorable and entertaining this little bundle will be! Love you guys!
From a very excited aunt and uncle to be!

paula said...

Finally! The post is here! I'm so excited for another niece/nephew! Yeah!

Erin and Josh said...

so glad to see the picture of the little peanut! could not be happier for you both!! love you!! i think a trip to the sigma derby is in store for the babies once he/she is here!

Abby said...

Yay! So excited for you guys...