Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A Whole New World ....

Maggie has entered a whole new world ... sitting forward in the car! I know, she is almost a year and a half, but being so small and all she has been facing backward this whole time. (And probably should still be facing backward since I'm fudging on her weight a bit to turn her around.)

I put in the seat today and she seemed so happy. Every time I looked back she just smiled and laughed! :)

5 comments:

Erin and Josh said...

Go Mags! That is exciting...so much more to see. Miss you guys.

Abby said...

So exciting! I can't imagine what must go through their little heads when that happens. We're waiting until 18mo to turn Calvin around, even though he's well above the weight limit. I'm sure he'll be thrilled once we do!

molly said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!! Love that girl!!!

The Moser Fam... said...

She looks so happy! :)

The Ledford Family said...

Good for Maggie!