Thursday, August 25, 2011

God Bless My Parents

My parents are always so willing to drive the 3 hours plus to come here for any and everything. Today they had the annual Becknology Days at Becks Hybrids (of which my dad is a dealer of corn). Seriously you've never seen so many farmers in one place!

Maggie and I met them since they have good food and fun activities for kids ...

Then, because my Mom is a peach (pun intended!) she stuck around to help me freeze some peaches and apples.


Afterwards we headed out to dinner with our friends Warren and GG who are still hanging out with us even after we worked their tails off at the hogroast!

Mom and Dad probably won't be home for a few more hours, but I'm always so thankful for these quick, fun times I get to see them.

1 comment:

mickev said...

You really do have spectacular parents. I love them!