Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We Had a Magical Vacation!


We pulled in the driveway last night after being gone a week at Disney. We checked several things off our list ...

Princess Breakfast - Check

 
 


Character autographs - Check


Parades Galore - Check

 
 

A few gifts - Check


Rides and more rides - Check

 
 
 
 


One huge screaming fit - Check (no pictures of that thank goodness!)

Oh ... and a trip to the Urgent Care. Wouldn't be a Lambert vacation without one - Check!

Maggie dislocated her elbow on the last night. We were able to find an urgent care on the way home (thank you God) and she was fixed right up.

I'll post a few of my favs later along with our trip to Ruby Falls on the way home. What a WONDERFUL vacation! :)

4 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear more about it! Feel free to email me anything you think I should know/do/not do/advice!!

mickev said...

What a fantastic trip! Looks like a blast, and looks like Maggie LOVED every minute of it. I cannot believe you and Ryan have passed on that gene where you get hurt on vacation!! : )

The Ledford Family said...

Looks like she had a a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it... Hope to see you guys soon.

the deKorne family said...

i'm so excited you got to go DISNEY! how wonderful! love seeing the pics and wouldn't have minded a shot of a tantrum :) yay for you!