Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Somewhere Over the ....

RAINBOW!


We just got in from trick-or-treating with our little rainbow! Maggie started getting dressed at 4:30 for the 6pm start time. She was just too excited! Jack and Beau went with us as did our neighbor Henry.

 

I do think that Maggie truly enjoyed giving out candy the most. She sat by the front door with the candy and opened the door before trick-or-treaters even got there!


And let me tell you a little story about this bad boy ...


LAST YEAR we got this candy bar from a neighbor. Ryan was pumped that they were not only giving regular sized candy bars out, but that they had Baby Ruth.

Fast forward a year ... the Baby Ruth has just sat in our candy bowl. I have reminded Ryan numerous times about it. Finally, a few months ago I said if the Baby Ruth wasn't eaten by Halloween this year, it was getting thrown out. So, just to spite me, this was Ryan during trick-or-treating ...


 Hope he enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the rainbow costume! Maggie looks adorable!

the deKorne family said...

cutest rainbow ever!!!

Amanda said...

LOVE Maggie's costume! I've never seen that one before - so great!