Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Commence Easter Activities ...

Maggie and I colored Easter eggs last night. It was pretty exciting as you can tell!
 
 

Also I found a Holy Week Activity here (from Pinterest). So every night this week, we've been reading a Bible story about Jesus and doing a corresponding craft and sometimes listening to a song. (Last night's song took me back a bit ... "Thy Word" by Amy Grant!)

Anyway, it has been a great way to help explain the importance of Easter and Maggie has been talking about Palm Sunday a lot this week. She does have a tendency to combine some stories. For example, yesterday she wanted to play "Moses." She was Pharoah's daughter finding him in the river. I was one of her ladies fanning her with a palm branch. I love that she wants to act out Bible Stories!!

2 comments:

The Ledford Family said...

Love this Carrie! We are doing stories this year but will have to file this away for next. Thanks for sharing!

The Lembright Family said...

Maggie looks so big! And such a great combination of you and Ryan...can't wait to see her in a few months! Happy Easter!