Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ballet, Zoo and Outside

Maggie had her final ballet class last week.
I'm happy to report that she did NOT spend the entire class crying (because she doesn't like performing). It was a good day.
 

And we headed to the zoo with our friends ...
 
 

Three cheers for 70 degree weather all weekend! What a joy!
Ryan's first long work trip of the year is almost over and next weekend we will join him for three days of touring in Southern Indiana. Things really aren't that bad. :)

1 comment:

The Lembright Family said...

Just caught up on your blog and all the pics made me smile! If I wasn't coming home in a little over a month, I would be way homesick! Love the picture of Maggie pointing her toes with her zebra teacher and the cousins on the pasture gate! I miss you!!! xoxo