Monday, May 05, 2014

Caves and More Caves

We considered our "home base" to be West Baden over the weekend (since that was where Ryan was staying), but ventured out each day to see various sites. Saturday was our day to visit Corydon and tour two caves there (Indiana Caverns and Squire Boone Caverns).

First was Indiana Caverns ...
 
 
 

Then, Squire Boone (where Maggie even got to go on the kiddie zip line!) ...
 
 
 

Did I mention we ate a ton too! From local diners, to ice cream treats and to top it off more Italian food than I could ever eat!!
 
 
 

On Sunday we headed to Bedford in the morning to tour one more cave - Bluespring Caverns. It was really amazing. I didn't realize each cave would be so different and so cool!
 
 

Great trip and so thankful we got to spend the nights with Ryan ... a rare treat this time of year!

No comments: