Since Maggie got her American Girl Doll for Christmas she has been talking about getting her ears pierced. And I had heard the American Girl Doll Store in Chicago was awesome so I planned a quick trip up there over her Spring Break with both Grandmas. It was a blast!
Started with megabus up to Chicago ...
First taxi cab ...
American Girl Doll Store with a Personal Shopper ...
Hair Salon/Ear Piercing ...
Walking around the store ...
Out to dinner and some dessert at Ghiradelli ...
For our second day we visited a local church (which was beautiful and not on the itinerary; just a spontaneous stop!) ...
Then off to the Museum of Science and Industry (one of my favorites!) ...
So much fun!
Back home and I would definitely consider it a success since Mag slept in until 10am the next day!
1 comment:
I absolutely love this! We love going to Chicago and have never done the Mega Bus! We have taken the train several times, and water taxi or the chicago public transit system in the city. The buses there are fast and pretty reliable. Sasha had a real love of the American Girl Store when she was younger and it was always a stop on our list! It looks like you guys had a fun time and I really enjoyed reading about it! <3 Love you guys!
Post a Comment