Here is an excerpt from the book's website:

"A daughter is presumed dead. Her father if overwhelmed with grief and anger. When a letter, apparently from God, invites him to the scene of the crime, Mack can't help but go and what he finds there changes him forever."
This book came recommended by some friends and also by our pastor - who felt moved by it enough to order copies for our bookstore as well as hold book clubs to discuss it.
I bought my copy for about $10 at Walmart, so it isn't a big investment.
If you read it, let me know your thoughts. I found it very thought provoking and would love to hear what others think.
2 comments:
I'm in a bookclub and this is our September pick - so I'll be able to talk to you about it in September! :)
so weird...josh's mom was reading it on vacation last week and kept telling us we had to read it. and then i saw it was a "good pic" in People magazine! it just keeps coming up everywhere...so, i guess i need to read it. :) will do and let you know!
can't wait to catch up soon!!!
Post a Comment