The men worked on wiring in the basement and trimming the tree while Sandy, my cousin Kim (who I seem to put to work every time she visits) and I painted a wall in the basement and all of our interior doors. Here are some pics from the long day. Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Work Day I
Posted by
Anonymous
We have started to think about all the little things we'd like to get done to the house prior to the baby coming. They are adding up quickly!! Fortunately Ryan's parents live only 45 minutes away and have been more than happy to help us with whatever we need. So, last weekend was Work Day I (I envision having at least 2-3 work days in case you were wondering).
The men worked on wiring in the basement and trimming the tree while Sandy, my cousin Kim (who I seem to put to work every time she visits) and I painted a wall in the basement and all of our interior doors. Here are some pics from the long day. Enjoy!



The men worked on wiring in the basement and trimming the tree while Sandy, my cousin Kim (who I seem to put to work every time she visits) and I painted a wall in the basement and all of our interior doors. Here are some pics from the long day. Enjoy!
Labels:
work day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment