ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!
I can't believe she sleeps like that! What a hoot! I hope you are all doing well.
Oh, enjoy this age! I just LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see Maggie (& you) tomorrow! :)
that's so precious! i always have mine bundled up and swaddled and unable to move. :) how has she grown? have you been to the dr recently?
Wishing I was there to steal a kiss right now....ugh! Love these shots!!!!
I love these pictures! Hilarious! Yes, I want a kiss!
She is precious...I love sleeping babies! :) Her gray and pink striped outfit is adorable! :)
LOVE these pictures. i can't believe how big she is getting!! what an adorable little girl...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!
I can't believe she sleeps like that! What a hoot! I hope you are all doing well.
Oh, enjoy this age! I just LOVE it!!! Can't wait to see Maggie (& you) tomorrow! :)
that's so precious! i always have mine bundled up and swaddled and unable to move. :) how has she grown? have you been to the dr recently?
Wishing I was there to steal a kiss right now....ugh! Love these shots!!!!
I love these pictures! Hilarious! Yes, I want a kiss!
She is precious...I love sleeping babies! :) Her gray and pink striped outfit is adorable! :)
LOVE these pictures. i can't believe how big she is getting!! what an adorable little girl...
Post a Comment