My mom has been here the last couple days helping out. It has been a blast!

And here are a few other pictures ... I think this first one says it all!

Maggie sporting her new pants!

And a few of our visit to Mooresville last weekend ... (the one of us in the IU gear is due to my rule of having to wear gifts you receive immediately!)


4 comments:
she is SO CUTE! i need to think of something else to say-but that's all i think when i see her. :) and she is lucky to have those relatives. she will soon appreciate the karaoke hog roasting bunch of you!
She is so precious. I am glad to see that her extended family is able to enjoy her so much.
Oh, my, Carrie! I love the bib...and she actually looks like she can't believe who her relatives are. Ha! She is lucky to have all those relatives, that is for sure. Lexi had that same little old navy one-piece with the flower hood. I loved it. I miss you, wish I could hold your sweet little baby!! Your mom looks great, by the way!
Precious baby...love the new striped pants...those are adorable! She is so tiny...I think Natalie might look like a moose next to her! :) Glad your mom could spend some time at your house!
Post a Comment