Ryan had to go to Atlanta last week for work (his annual rules test) so Maggie and I headed to Ohio to spend some time with my sister's family. We had a blast.
Maggie has been smiling for several weeks, but just in the last week she has started to interact more and I was finally able to get a couple good pictures of her smile!
She is so sweet, Carrie...I just love her cute little face! Glad you're getting to see your family so much, gives me hope for traveling this summer! :)
5 comments:
Maggie is the cutest little thing I have seen. her smile is a joy and warms the heart. What a blessing!
i love the adorable smile!!
such a cute baby! i love that you are getting to see beth so much. how wonderful!
She is so sweet, Carrie...I just love her cute little face! Glad you're getting to see your family so much, gives me hope for traveling this summer! :)
she is BEAUTIFUL!! i love that you take her all over the midwest. :) and she is already growing so big...time just flies. miss you guys!
Post a Comment