And one with her dad just for kicks!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
More Maggie Smiles!
Posted by
Anonymous
This may be a bit of picture overload, but wanted to post some of this last week. There is nothing better than a smiling baby!! (I think she looks like she is dancing in the second one ...)





It is funny how red her hair looks in these pictures! In person it really looks more brown, but it seems so red in some of these shots! I am really hoping for a red haired, blue eyed girl!! So far, it seems true. :)
And one with her dad just for kicks!
This week we are off for our first official vacation with Maggie! We are headed to Phoenix to visit my sister Jen and her family. So there are sure to be plenty of pictures next week!!
And one with her dad just for kicks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is definitely her mama's girl...look at those facial expressions! A mini Carrie. :) So cute, love to see her smile. Have fun in Phoenix!
I love the last smiley one of her...she is looking older! So adorable! Have fun with your sister! (Oh..and sorry I haven't responded to your email. I would love to have you stop by on a trip to see Beth sometime...let me know next time you head that way! Sorry I won't see you in IL...thought it was worth a shot!)
Post a Comment