Last week my Aunt Donna called to see if Ryan and I would be around on Monday night. Her husband Phil had to work just outside Indy and thought maybe we could meet them for dinner and to hit up the closest casino -
Indiana Live!Our first stop was a local diner for dinner (Cagney's Pizza King). We couldn't believe their advertisement for 99 cent shrimp cocktail. (Note the lucky beads Donna lent me!)

Surprisingly, it was really good!

Then, we headed to the casino. We didn't hit it big (shocking I know), but Phil won this drink koozie ... and I'm holding the card Donna had us sign up for ... I'm sure I will be getting mailings from them all the time now!

I also got to play my favorite slot maching - Texas Tea. If you know about about this slot, you can drill for oil and I got to do that twice! It was the highlight of my time at the casino! :)

3 comments:
You went to a casino on a Monday night? What a degenerate.
I mostly just like the label on this post. I'm sure there will be many more posts about gambling to come! :) ha! Maggie is as cute as ever in the last post! :)
LOVE the new pics! She is changing so much! And so smiley!!!!! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment