Weight - 9 lbs. 2 oz. (10%)
Length - 22 and a quarter (45%)
Head - I don't remember the measurements, but she was 25%
The doctor said she is long and lean ... I seriously have NO idea where she gets that from.
In other news, Ryan's cousin Suni has begun her own photography business and came to take some pictures of Maggie the other week. She does such a great job!! There are so many good ones and I couldn't post them all, but here are some of our favorites!




And here are some of my favorite Maggie expressions!




5 comments:
Did she have to get her shots? HOw did she do? I love the pictures. They are great. I wish I could get a new dishwasher...well, I could...but I just dread it.
Ok, hope to see you when you are home for easter.
Love ya!
MIc
She's a tiny little bean! I can't believe how expressive she is. So cute.
These are great pictures, Carrie (oh and I love your haircut from the back in the one picture)! :) I like the little "naked" shots too. She is so cute and tiny. Natalie has her appointment at the end of March and I'm SURE she will be weighing in at way more than 9 lbs! :) I am coming to IL at the end of March and I'm really looking forward to seeing my fam. Any chance you will be in town the weekend of the 27th? :)
I love these shots!! She is sooo expressive...what an adorable little personality. And to follow up Ali's question above...when is the next time you will be heading to IL? We want to meet her!! We are coming to IN the beginning of May...maybe then?
I'm shocked that she is so expressive! :)
Post a Comment