Maggie and I just got back today from a wonderful trip to the farm. My sister Jen and I were home with our kids plus Beth's - which if you do the math, is four adults to seven children! Jen had a "spa" morning for the girls, the kids hung out in the little pool, we ate hot dogs approximately eight times and had a ball! Here are some photos ...
Oh ... and did you know that June is National Accordion Month or something like that? Anyway, the nursing home asked my mom to come play, so she got some coordinated outfits for the kiddos and away we went!



Maggie and I are headed back to Illinois next weekend to celebrate the Fourth - so Round II pictures will come later!
2 comments:
so cute! fun to see everyone. gorgeous grandkids! your mama must be proud. :)
Care ~ The pics are great! I was laughing and laughing at the girls with their suits on looking at the animals! Oh, and was Linda giving Maggie a lesson on accordian playing? She looks like she loves it! I hope you have fun next weekend...are there any Hartzler Olympics for your birthday??
Post a Comment