Friday, June 12, 2009
What a big girl ...
Posted by
Anonymous
Maggie has been trying really hard to sit up recently. Just yesterday she started doing stretches all by herself. She is getting pretty good at it and I think she is pretty happy with herself!

And, not that you can tell very much from this picture, but last night Maggie was pretty fussy when it came time for bed. After we put her in her crib, she stayed up talking to herself for 45 minutes. I think maybe she just didn't want to hang out with Ryan and me. :( It has only just begun. We checked on her several times and not only had she swung herself all the way around to face the other way, but she fell asleep on her side which looked very uncomfortable to me. This was the best shot I could get without waking her up ... sorry it is so dark!
Lastly, Maggie has really been enjoying her exersaucer. While I didn't get a picture of it, she had the pig in her mouth the other day which I took to only mean one thing ... she must love sausage! Following in her mother's footsteps! :)
Labels:
Maggie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think the pig means she is ready for the state fair!!!
Jaime Smith
Cute girl! That is great that she is sitting up already...I'm very impressed! Nattie loves her exersaucer too. The thing is covered in drool when she's done though. :)
Post a Comment