Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Visit from the Cousins
Posted by
Anonymous
The last few days my sister Jen and her two kids (Addie and Abe) have been staying with us. They headed back to the farm today to spend a week before flying home to Arizona. The next time we will see them will be at Thanksgiving, so we were very thankful to have them here.

In other Maggie news, she loves vegetables. I can't get her to eat fruit for the life of me, but she will down carrots, peas, squash and sweet potatoes. So this adorable outfit we got from Ryan's boss and family is perfect because it has carrots on it and says "something to sprout about."


I can't believe how red her hair looks in these pictures! I think it must be a combination of the lighting and the outfit because in person it does NOT look this red. But, I love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You didn't go to the farm with them??!! So precious! OUr girls have similar color hair actually...and way to go Mags on the veggies! Just wait til she tastes the oatmeal/fruit cake. She will be forever changed. :)
So fun to spend time with little cousins! :) I love the carrot outfit...too cute. Not surprisingly Nattie will eat anything (except cereal now...for some reason she decided she doesn't like it)! I have to do a post about her 6 mth stats...whoa! :) Anyway, Maggie is super cute and it was fun to see her with her cute cousins!
Carrie,
You're right, her hair does look red. I can vouch that it doesn't look red in person. She is a doll!
Have a great trip to Ohio and we'll see you at Emm and Chad's wedding!
Post a Comment