This week Ryan had one of his final tournaments and was gone all week, so Maggie and I headed out to spend the week at my sister's house. It was a very fun time ... although I'm crossing my fingers we won't get sick, since two out of the four kids were not feeling well ... hopefully we escaped in time!
Friday, August 07, 2009
Hi in the middle and round on the edges ... OHIO
Posted by
Anonymous
My brother-in-law used to sign a song with those lyrics when they first moved to Ohio. It always made me laugh.
This week Ryan had one of his final tournaments and was gone all week, so Maggie and I headed out to spend the week at my sister's house. It was a very fun time ... although I'm crossing my fingers we won't get sick, since two out of the four kids were not feeling well ... hopefully we escaped in time!




You gotta love Kate's dinner ensemble one night ...
My parents flew in Thursday night to spend the weekend there. They arrived with over 100 pounds of sweet corn! Only the Hartzlers!

This week Ryan had one of his final tournaments and was gone all week, so Maggie and I headed out to spend the week at my sister's house. It was a very fun time ... although I'm crossing my fingers we won't get sick, since two out of the four kids were not feeling well ... hopefully we escaped in time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the pics...I already can't wait for T-giving!
Cute pics! So sorry we missed you guys! How in the world did your parents fly with 100 lbs of sweet corn?? :) That's quite the carry-on! :)
Post a Comment