Thursday, August 27, 2009
A day of fun ...
Posted by
Anonymous
Today my parents were on the north side of Indy. My dad sells Becks seed and they had their annual Becknology Days. For three days they have educational tours, free food, tons of activities and more for all of their dealers. My mom wanted to get Maggie's picture drawn by a caricature artist ... I'm not sure how much it looks like her ...
Then Mom and I headed to a few local places I had heard about through my tourism job. First Lisa's Pie Shop which has a local phenomenon known as "pie in a jar?" I brought home one for Ry and I tonight. I'm very intrigued! Here is Mom and the really nice worker showing off all of the pies.
Then, we went to the Wilson Farm Market. I got some peanut butter fudge (my favorite) and Maggie and Mom enjoyed an ice cream cone.
Before we headed back home, I needed to change Maggie's diaper. So, where else could I do it but the trunk? Maggie seemed very happy to hang out there for a little bit.
And here are just a few fun ones of us hanging out this week.



Labels:
Becks Seed,
Maggie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment