Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank Goodness for Praise Baby!

Ever since Maggie was about 3 months old she was enamored with the television. It isn't always a good thing, but when I need a half hour to get dinner ready or eat, it does work to my advantage. Enter: Praise Baby. Maggie has two of these videos and to say she loves them may be an understatement. Whenever I even open the area where we keep the DVD player she stares at the TV for several minutes thinking I have started them.

So, last night while Ryan and I ate dinner, Maggie watched her video (in her new outfit from Grandma!). After we finished Ryan held her and when I got in the way of the video I got an arm in my face telling me to move. Nice Maggie. I did manage to capture this picture and you can tell she was more interested in watching the tv behind me.

And here are a few others ...

I did make it to the doctor today to check out my race related injuries. I'm happy to report nothing major ... just have to wear Dr. Scholls inserts (yes, I'm gellin') and a knee brace for a few weeks. I look too cool!

No comments: