Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sleep is not overrated.

In the last two and a half weeks Maggie has slept through the night three times. Yes, you read correctly ... three times. Part of this is explained from being sick. On this particular night she threw up nine times in four hours. It was very sad.

I'm going to blame a few other nights on teething because in the last two weeks the first two teeth have showed up. You may have to click on the image to get a really good look at 'em.

The other nights ... who knows. I can tell you that it is not an ear infection. Got that checked out just to be sure. For now, I'm praying this is a short lived phase and we will bounce back quickly because honestly, sleep is not overrated. You need it function. Really.

In other news, Ryan has reupped his IU tickets for this year. We went to our first game last Friday night. (The bow was a necessity after I was asked if this was my little boy.)

And a fun one while playing today.

5 comments:

Abby said...

No, it's not. I haven't slept (and therefore haven't functioned well) in six months. Sleep training begins this weekend! But he's teething, so who knows how successful we'll be with that. Maggie is so so cute and I can't believe anyone would think she was a boy!

adria lenore said...

I can't wait to get back and play some more! And I can't wait until I can take Maggie on a trip to San Francisco :)

The Moser Fam... said...

Everyone thinks Nattie is a boy...I understand. Yeah for teeth, other than the sleep issue! Hope she is back to sleeping soon!

Erin and Josh said...

love the pics! so sorry she has been waking up...that is no fun at all...especially when they have already been sleeping through the night! give her big kisses from us! :) xoxo

kimberly said...

Good luck with the sleep thing. It always felt like just when we got back to sleeping through the night, Jasper would get sick or start cutting teeth. Hang in there!