Saturday, February 06, 2010
How Ryan spent Friday night ...
Need I say more.

And a trip down memory lane. Tonight we were at Ryan's parents house. Dave (Ry's dad) was cleaning out his closet. Why? Because a shelf gave out and all his clothing items came crashing down. Ryan blamed this on the fact that he has kept every item of clothing since 1985. I didn't know how true that statement was until Ryan came out decked out in some of Dave's finest!



And of course, I can't blog without a picture of sweet Mags. The second one is her playing with Audrey the other day. While neither of them are looking at the camera you can just see how much fun they are having - and underneath the dining room table of all places. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome snowman, Ryan! Those pictures of him in his dad's old clothes are hilarious. I was laughing outloud!
it's nice to know you guys haven't changed... :) awesome pictures!
Ryan is hilarious. I cannot believe those clothes! And I noticed that the dancing turtle lives on ...
Ryan is hilarious. I cannot believe those clothes! And I noticed that the dancing turtle lives on ...
Post a Comment