I was waiting for a follow-up post to the Friday one. So sorry the Colts didn't win. We were bummed too. There's always next year and I'm sure your snowman still looks cute!
Such a bummer...So sorry for Ryan and all Colts fans. I hope he is feeling better today! (and love the snowman, by the way). :)
Jerod's waiting at LEAST a week before he calls Ryan. So sorry for your loss...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was waiting for a follow-up post to the Friday one. So sorry the Colts didn't win. We were bummed too. There's always next year and I'm sure your snowman still looks cute!
Such a bummer...So sorry for Ryan and all Colts fans. I hope he is feeling better today! (and love the snowman, by the way). :)
Jerod's waiting at LEAST a week before he calls Ryan. So sorry for your loss...
Post a Comment