Thursday, April 29, 2010

IKEA Trip

I love IKEA. I love the displays. I love the price. I love the Swedish meatballs! We are going to be doing a big home project this summer (making our sunroom into a 3-season room) and I wanted to get some ideas on how to best utilize the space. I found a few things, but I foresee another trip to IKEA in the near future! But, always a few pictures of the Mags.

Maggie ready to go ...

Maggie trying out the kids chairs ...

The kitchen set I'd love to buy her (but can't quite swing it) ...

And finally, Maggie found out she fits perfectly on the built-in shelf in the spare room. It makes a perfect reading nook!

1 comment:

The Lembright Family said...

LOVE her haircut and her bootcut pants...she looks so sassy! Adorable! Can't wait to see her in person soon! :)