Thursday, September 16, 2010

One of the many reasons I love my husband ...

If you don't know already, my husband is the one with all the fashion sense in our family. He regularly helps me pick out my clothes and on occasion comes home with clothes for me (a dream situation as far as I'm concerned!).

So, I noticed a few months ago that I was due for new running shoes. I despise picking out items of clothing and running shoes are the worst! So many options, so much money and I just don't want to do it. I was thrilled when Ryan came home this week with a pair all picked out for me! Wonderful! One more thing I can cross off my list!

In other news, we borrowed our neighbors bike/bike seat the other night to go for a ride. Maggie really enjoyed it! :)

And one of the two of us after her bath the other night.

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

carrie, you don't age! you are adorable! so is maggie...and what a great ryan to buy you stuff. mark and i have both fallen off the fashion train. maybe we should hire him!

mickev said...

Those are some of the cutest pics yet! Love Maggie's face on the back of the bike...no fear! Oh, and if Ryan could pick some shoes for me...something great for high intensity aerobics...I would really appreciate it!