Monday, September 06, 2010

Labor Day in Ohio!

It has become quite a tradition for Ryan and I to go to Ohio for Labor Day (2009 and 2008 evidence). Friday night started with a birthday party for the twins (I can't believe they are four!).

My Aunt Donna and Uncle Phil were able to join us too as their vacation was detoured due to the hurricane. So we played a rousing game of Hedbanz - a really cool kids game I would recommend!

The evening ended with Donna ordering us pizza at 11:15 at night! :)

On Saturday, both Ella and Benjamin had soccer games (one loss/one win) ...

Then on Sunday we hit the Canfield Fair (as if I haven't gone to a fair this year!) ...

It was such a fun time and a blast to watch Maggie run around with all of her cousins!

I think one of my highlights was our silly string fight on Sunday, but I didn't get any pictures of that. A great weekend and sorry to see it come to a close. Looking forward to when Maggie is with all of her cousins again in October.

1 comment:

mickev said...

I can't tell you how many times I wish I was a Hartzler girl!