This is my favorite one of Maggie and Snap ... this cat is a glutton for punishment! He kept coming back for more abuse every time!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Quick Farm Trip
Last Wednesday I decided to go home for the weekend to spend some time with my sister and her kids. So on Friday Maggie and I headed to the farm and just got back this afternoon. It is so fun to watch the kids run all over the farm and have a blast!
This is my favorite one of Maggie and Snap ... this cat is a glutton for punishment! He kept coming back for more abuse every time!
Jen and I cleaned the tractors for my Dad to get him ready for harvest ...

Mom took the kids for a ride in the gator and wagon ...

Maggie enjoyed her first Oreo!

Feeding the goats ...
I love Abe's shirt here ...
What a tired girl on the way home ...
We are already looking forward to heading home again for harvest in October! Thanks Mom and Dad for the great time!
This is my favorite one of Maggie and Snap ... this cat is a glutton for punishment! He kept coming back for more abuse every time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures---and already miss you guys! Thanks for making the trip! I think Maggie needs another oreo....:)
Looks like fun....I'm sure Dad appreciates a clean tractor! :)
Post a Comment