Saturday, August 21, 2010

$2 Tuesday

So the fair has $2 Tuesday. We left Maggie with Ry's sister and headed out for some fair food (my fourth trip!) First, you can get in for $2 with a voucher online, then when you get inside the gate there are several vendors that offer $2 food choices! What a dream! :) So we got ...

$2 corn dog ...

$2 lemonade shake-up ...

$2 Wisconsin hot cheese ...

$2 gyro (Ry was starting to get annoyed with the picture taking!) ...

* Not pictured, the small $2 funnel cake.

And, Ryan and I had our annual judging contest. He won two out of three. He got cocky after his second win a bit as seen here (maybe this is why he lost the third time?)

Then, last Saturday, Ryan and I took Maggie to the fair. (In case you are keeping track, that would have been my third trip.) She got to ride a tractor, watch some dogs and of course we all enjoyed the Circle City Stompers (Ryan's favorite at the fair)!

Yeah for The Great Indiana State Fair!

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

I love you, Carrie. :) What I'd give for a funnel cake and a lemonade shake-up. Way to go! And Maggie...just so cute. She won't know life before the fair!

Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that you've gone four times! Wishin' I too had a lemonade shake-up right now!