While my sister was here a week ago we repainted our living room. I got some good shots while the painting was in process.


This is what happens when your husband comments on how your painting clothes don't really flatter you ...


The new look is definitely a step up from the "just got married" look. We still need to buy curtains (IKEA here I come!) and order a few more pictures, but you get the idea!
Before ...


After ...


It feels like a whole new house!
4 comments:
looks awesome! isn't amazing the difference paint can make? glad jen was there to help you. and at least you HAVE clothes that flatter you. those don't even exist for me right now!
looks so good! i love a fresh paint job! :)
Ooh - I love how the paint makes your white trim and fireplace pop! I might have to add your blog into my "DIY interior decorating" sites. :)
Looks great, Care. And your painting clothes look GREAT!!! Love that new color.
Post a Comment