Sunday, August 01, 2010

Aunt Adie is home!



And I didn't get a picture of her with Maggie. :( So sorry Adie! Maggie spent yesterday and today down with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Adie and had a blast. However I only got some group pictures of our get together today.

Lambert gatherings are very fun to say the least. The amount of information that is shared is unbelievable ... enough so that you aren't sure if what you hear is even true or not. Anyway, one of the comical things that happened today was that the lucky person to receive a plate with the drawing on the back received a "prize." Well, Ryan was that lucky person! (He also happened to choose a recycled plastic cup with the name Larry on it ... just added to the craziness!)

Anyway, after opening his gift he found he was the proud owner of two White Castle mugs. Nice going Ryan!

All I can say is that these will probably be making an appearance at Christmas time!

No comments: