Thursday, August 12, 2010

State Fair - Take Two

Maggie and I headed to the fair today with Ryan's parents, Ryan's sister and Ryan's Aunt. The weather was HOT - over 90 degrees! But, not much can kill my fair excitement! :)

We got to meet the Indiana State Fair Queen ...

Look at the cheese sculpture ...

Reminisce about the days when I clogged ...

Maggie watching the cloggers ...

Climb in an old silo ...

Stand by a large cow ...

Have fun with Grandma and Grandpa ...

And, I found this sign that I'm pretty sure needs to be tattooed on my body:

At least one more trip to the fair is in order this weekend!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I want to like the state fair...but other than eating fried stuff on a stick, I just can't get that excited about it!

Mags is so cute!