Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Kinda camping out?

I am pretty sure it can't be considered camping out, but sleeping on our mattress on the living room floor is definitely an adventure!

Workers dropped off the dry wall this morning and Maggie was very interested in watching them under our makeshift door ...

And, our silverware drawer broke this morning. Part of the wood just came right off. Nice craftsmanship! At least I had someone (Maggie) willing to help me pick up all the silverware off the floor!


Gotta love home projects! :)

3 comments:

Abby said...

You are a blogging machine lately, Carrie! I'm impressed, especially given all that you have going on in your house right now. I can't believe part of your drawer broke off!

Nate and I used to take the mattress off the bed and drag it into the living room when we lived in our apartment. It was kind of a fun way to watch tv. :)

Unknown said...

Lambert, why are you wearing black socks to bed? Is this something Don instructed you to do?

The Moser Fam... said...

Sometimes we "camp out" in our basement in an actual tent...you should try that! :) Ok..so really it's just Mike and Ben...but they seem to enjoy it! Sorry about all the random home repairs you've had to do! I can't wait to see the finished product when your new addition is complete!