I just love this one!

Maggie challenged our neighbor Jack to a friendly game of chicken ...

A few others ...


I have to share my new favorite Bible verse. It came up in my Bible Study the other day and boy does it comfort me on tough parenting days:
"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
He gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11
6 comments:
Yes, we just read that verse in BSF. So encouraging, isn't it!! We are loving the warm days and it looks like you are too!
Thank you so much for sharing that verse! I love it. and love the pic of Mags and Ryan. too too cute! :)
such a great picture!!! i love her visor. and great verse!
The Maggie and Ryan picture is adorable! Love that she has a buddy with a little jeep too!
That is a fantastic picture of your two loves!
Playing catch up with all my friends blogs this morning. Uh, I mean working hard this morning! :) Mags is so cute, and I am so jealous of your warm weather! Missing Indiana very much right now...
Post a Comment