Thursday, March 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Maggie and I just got back tonight from a quick trip to the farm. My Mom is in the throws of spring cleaning, so I offered to come home a few times in the next month to help her go through things, sort, organize and clean.

The first order of business was cleaning out the pantry. My Mom's pantry is an anomaly. I swear it has more food in it now than when all four of us were home. At any given moment my Mom could mix up anything you would like. Before I show you the before and after, you need to see some of the things in between!

How many pie plates does one person need? I think the answer is an even dozen!

Funnels anyone? This was hard, but we did get it weeded down a bit ...

Pretty much what the kitchen looked like the entire time ...

And now ... BEFORE ...


AFTER ...

More posts to come!

1 comment:

mickev said...

Oh my GOSH! I have never seen your mom's pantry so empty! Her pantry was always so amazing to me in high school. Way to go, ladies!