Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome Back Parenthood.

Am I the only one that is excited about tv series starting? Last night we watched Parenthood. I simply love this show. That may be an understatement. The casting, acting, writing and everything else that creates the show is wonderful. I could go on and on here about my crush on Joel and Mark or about how I love the interchanges between Sarah and Amber or how I just really don't care for Crosby, but I won't because you probably don't care, but oh how I've missed you Bravermans.

I too am getting excited for some of the new ones out there (Up All Night - I have you DVR'd so just wait), but to have Modern Family, CSI (the original only, but am waiting to see how Ted Danson fairs!) and Glee back up and running, just makes me smile.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

We just watched the Parenthood season premier on Hulu and, as usual, it was great. We also tried Up All Night and weren't too impressed. Ou should check out New Girl though (you can see the premier on Hulu)

mickev said...

Never have seen Parenthood,but love all the other shows you mentioned. I am also waiting to see how Ted Danson does and can't wait to try out Up all Night! Thanks for a fun post!

The Lembright Family said...

Just purchased season 1 of parenthood...thought you would be proud! We are counting down the days to November......:)