Wednesday, September 28, 2011

She takes after her Dad (definitely not me!)

As a treat, yesterday I bought donettes at the store. Love donettes. Doesn't matter if they are powdered or chocolate ... love them. So, instead of indulging right when I got up, I decided I should run first (I should probably call it a jog and not a run ... and it only lasts about 30 minutes). I told Maggie she could have her donuts in the stroller while I ran. I cut up three of them and off we went. About five minutes into my jog Maggie handed me back the bowl. This is what it looked like ...

Are you kidding me? You only ate ONE HALF of a donette?? I may or may not have mentioned this before, but Maggie is not big on sweets. She has spit out brownies ("Me no like brownies"), eaten one bite of ice cream and declares "Me all done", thrown away half eaten suckers ... you get the idea. But one half of a donette? Made me sad really. Which brings me to the point that she must take after her Dad because I would NEVER leave donettes on my plate. :)

I am happy to report that she did eat about three donettes this morning for breakfast (which she wanted dipped in coffee like me), but I'm still reeling from yesterday's events.

And love this picture of Ryan and Maggie at his football game. I think Ryan is going to stop inviting me to go because I spend the entire time yelling his number and shouting "Go D!" It makes it more entertaining for me!

1 comment:

mickev said...

I think you should wear a matching jersey and yell even louder next time! I could send you some of our old cheers if you need any extras! : )