Sunday, October 02, 2011
Fun Weekend
Friday night Maggie and I headed down to Mooresville for the Homecoming parade and to have dinner with Ryan's family. I didn't get any good pictures of the parade ... probably because we were too busy catching candy. However, I did get this one of the "Mayor" (my nickname for Ryan's Dad because he knows no stranger in Mooresville) chatting it up with the local law enforcement.
And this one of Maggie cheesing it up prior to the parade starting ...
On Saturday our Life Group volunteered at an inner city childcare facility to do some work on their classrooms. We had a great time working together as a group ...



And today Ryan had to mow and Maggie used our neighbor's kid mower to "help." I wanted to get their picture ...
Then Ryan told her to act like they were working really hard ...
It was a fun, relaxing weekend. I'm not looking forward to flying solo this week as Ryan heads to Vegas for work. Luckily we have something planned every day so I'm crossing my fingers that little miss attitude doesn't wear me out every day. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment