After we put Maggie to bed she can sometimes play up to an hour in her crib before falling asleep. Some nights I hear her "feeding" her stuffed animals. Other times she tells us they "watch" a movie. Her imagination is pretty unlimited right now.
The other night I heard her saying, "Let my people go!"
The next day I told her what I heard and asked her who says that. She answered, "Moses."
In my Bible Study the children's curriculum is studying Moses right now and she has told me a lot on the way home like how he was saved by a princess and that he was in a basket, but I hadn't heard her yell, "Let my people go!"
I'm so thankful for the opportunity Maggie has to hear and learn the Bible stories. It just made me smile.
1 comment:
That is amazing! She is so smart : )
Post a Comment