Friday, October 21, 2011

Love the Farm!!

This is my favorite time of the year on the farm. Maggie and I got to spend the last week there hanging out. (This is a picture of Dad in the fields when we got home the first night ... it truly doesn't capture the awesome-ness of what my parents do for a living ...)

Sorry for all of the pictures, but Picasa isn't working again for me to do a slide show ... annoying!

Since it was pretty chilly so when we found my HS letter jacket and my Dad's, Beth and I couldn't resist!

And Ella organized the three little girls in a fashion show. Pretty nice, huh?



2 comments:

mickev said...

LOVE Maggie's dress. Did she wanna sleep in it? I wouldn't ever want to take that off...

The Lembright Family said...

Love the pictures Carrie! Now I just need to hear all the commentary that goes with it...let's skype soon! :)