It is hard to believe that Ryan and I celebrated our eight year anniversary yesterday. I truly am blessed to have Ryan in my life. Someone that is probably as loud as me, likes to laugh as much as I do and is just a great match.
Ryan got me these beautiful flowers ...

Now for the back story. Every year Ryan gets me flowers for our anniversary. It is pretty much the one time a year I get flowers (which is fine because I'm not a huge flower person) and he always gets my favorites (the ones used at our wedding) and it is really a wonderful thing.
So last week we got a letter in the mail from a local florist - McNamera. They are moving their Broad Ripple location to within a few blocks of our house. Inside was a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase.
Enter my dilemma. I knew Ryan would be buying flowers. I really like saving money. Could I give him the coupon to use on flowers for me?
OF COURSE!
So when he got home I prefaced the handing over of the coupon with the explanation that our anniversary was coming up and I knew he'd probably get me flowers. So ... how about saving a little bit of money?
Ryan is such a good sport. He knows me too well and even though he smirked, he took the coupon and here we are today.
And here is what my card said ...
* Disclaimer ... this is NOT Ryan's handwriting and he was appalled the florist wrote it so sloppy! Apparently she typed it into a computer so he thought it would be printed. He said if he knew it was going to look so bad he would have definitely written it out himself! :)
1 comment:
Happy anniversary you two!! Still think the food at your wedding was some of the best ever. You are the best couples ever!
Post a Comment