Monday, October 24, 2011

Tradition

Ryan and I were lucky enough to go to the Notre Dame night game this last weekend. Some of our great college friends invited us up and it was a blast. I can't believe I didn't manage to capture any pictures of their SIX children playing with Maggie, but I did get a few great ones of our night out! :)

While the game itself wasn't great, the tradition and pageantry of the game was awesome. Of course, not having an alma mater that has a strong sports tradition, going to Notre Dame was a one-of-a-kind experience.

The bands were awesome!!

Especially when part of the Notre Dame band came to our section!

One of the highlights of the night - when two guys were escorted out by security two rows behind us for acting a little crazy.

What a fun time! Thanks to the Gates for being wonderful hosts! Hope to make it back up there soon!

No comments: