I think I'm getting a bit lazy. Instead of a post narrating a fun story, it has just become a picture dump as of late. But stay tuned ... all two of you faithful followers! Big trip to Shipshe this week. HUGE trips to the State Fair coming up. And I do mean tripS. So far, I have at least five scheduled. I. LOVE. THE. FAIR. But for now ... pictures!
My parents were in town for a meeting last week. We met them for lunch. And in the category of "only my mother," within minutes of entering the restaurant a glass fell off the table and broke all over the floor. Way to go speedy Cracker Barrel workers for such a swift clean up. But, I had to laugh at the sign that sat next to my mom for the entire meal! :)
Aaahh ... crafts ... where have you been??
The Uhlrichs came over for dinner and the girls put on a dancing show ...
Stay tuned ...
1 comment:
Right there with you on the lazy picture dump. It seems like everyone has kind of taken the summer off from blogland.
Mags sure is cute, though, so bring on the pictures!
Post a Comment