Our neighborhood had a block party last weekend. The kids had a decorate your bike contest. Since there wasn't a great turnout at the cookout, Maggie won the prize for the best bike. Only her and Jack had entries and since she decorated Jack's bike as well as her own I think she deserved the $10 Target card! :)
Here is Ryan decorating her bike (tastefully, I might add) ...
Here is Maggie decorating Jack's bike ...
Here is Maggie's finished bike after she finished decorating it (not as tastefully!) ...
They had a frozen t-shirt contest. Whoever could get their tshirt unthawed and on their person won. Actually, four out of the five contestants won. I took part. I did not win anything. :( My disadvantage was being the only girl!
Headed to Mooresville since Ryan was gone this week.
And who doesn't like to color in their swimsuit and goggles?? In her defense it was because she was coloring a picture of Hello Kitty in her swimsuit and goggles! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment