Last weekend Maggie and I went over to Marci and Delilah's and had a big craft day!
Canvas snowflakes were a huge hit!
I think my favorite was the homemade lip gloss! Vaseline and Crystal Light packets and voila!
And of course, we made some ornaments!
In the spirit of the season, our house is now decked out ...
We brought back these little trees this year and decorated one with Ryan's ornaments from when he was a kid and one with mine. Kinda fun ...
And candy round one. Mom was in town for a Beck's meeting so she came over and we knocked out my batch of turtles.
Mags and I head home tomorrow to finish up the candy. I think she is a natural!
2 comments:
I can smell the ham salad from here.....
YUM! Love the crafts, some great ideas : ) Also, love Maggie's Chrismtas head band and 4th of July attire...she is a girl after my own heart.
Post a Comment