Wednesday, February 27, 2013
2013 Challenge - February
Since I was stranded at home with a sick kiddo, I decided to tackle my second Pinterest activity for the year (per my 2013 Challenge to do one a month).
Take an empty can (coffee, peanuts, etc), get some rope and a glue gun ...
Start gluing the string onto the empty can.
I realized quickly that I didn't have very thick string, so I knew two "coats" was going to be necessary since this was what it looked like after one.
Voila ... I think it looks pretty cool.
I maybe would spray paint the can prior to starting next time just in case some pieces of it do show through and then you see one color, but I like it. Not sure what it will hold yet, but a pretty cool upcycled can that only took about 9 small glue sticks and one hour of my time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes! I love this...and I'm living vicariously through your pinterest challenges. :)
Post a Comment