Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Four Year Stats and Other Random Lambert News

Maggie had her four year check up today.

Weight - 30 pounds
Height - 39 inches



Needless to say, she'll be in her five point harness for the foreseeable future! :)

And love the headband she created today!

In other news, I began calling Ryan "Coach" this week. He has accepted the position as the HS Boys Golf Coach at Heritage Christian School. I'm really excited for him. The next few months are going to be crazy busy for him as he will continue to juggle his regular job, plus practices and matches during the week, but I know he will do great!

And I will keep busy doing a little work of mine own. I'll continue a few part time jobs I have, but have added one more ... blogging for Indiana State Tourism! Maggie and I already stay busy doing so many things in the state and now I get to blog about it. Yeah!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Are you going to blog about the Illinois- Indiana game?! :)
Sorry... I couldn't resist!

Amanda said...

YES! I'm so excited about your new blogging job. You are perfect for that! I might just start taking an interest in Indiana tourism now...

mickev said...

That is AWESOME! Congrats to you both. What a blessing that you both get to do what you love and get paid for it?!? Maggie is getting so big...4. Geesh. Her creativity is great, love that headband :)